Tuesday, October 5, 2010

No more pizza! No more ramen!

Remember those years of pizza at 4am, hungover breakfast of bagels, omelettes, AND bacon in one sitting, and ordering from take out menus at least once a week? Welcome to college. Many students complain about gaining their "freshman 15", and believe me I've probably gained that and more. But I am making the pledge, right now, that the age of stereotypical college cuisine (if you can call it that) is over in my book. I am here to make a pledge, as a junior at Fordham University, to push the crappy late-night food aside and have respectful meals. My mission will be to find the best food, the best value, and maybe even the worst food in New York City... and attempting this on a [semi]-college budget. I'll try to include some of my own culinary excursions as well. So take the journey with me! If I'm going to spend money on good food, I might as well eat for a purpose! CHEERS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment